Introducing Our New Beer Traveler
Beer Traveler Program
Pick Up Yours Today
Introducing our new Beer Traveler Program. We know you loved our Beer Passport Program and so, now we invite you to explore the world of beer without leaving your home with our exciting new program.
Our new Beers of the World Traveler program encourages you to purchase beers, ales and draughts from over 400 beers from around the world and then be rewarded and entered for a chance to win a trip to a well-known beer destination valued at $5000.
Pick up your Beer Traveler at any of our locations in Calgary and Edmonton today.
Meet our 2012 Beer Passport Winner. Read More.
1. Contest is open to Co-op Wine Spirits Beer shoppers 18 years of age and older.
2. Persons who are not eligible to participate in the grand prize include employees and immediate families in the same household of employees of Calgary Co-op, suppliers of product for this promotion and advertising agencies.
3. Contestant entry information must be printed clearly. Co-op Wine Spirits Beer reserves the right to discard entries deemed to be illegible. Co-op Wine Spirits Beer has the final decision regarding eligibility of entries.
4. Entries are collected on a cumulative basis.
5. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. They are non-transferable and have no cash value.
6. Chances of winning prizes are proportional to the number of entries received and the number of prizes left to be awarded.
7. The Managing Director of Wine Spirits Beer or his designate will make the draw.
8. Co-op Wine Spirits Beer and its promotional partners reserve the right to use any contestant’s voice or image likeness in promotional material surrounding the contest.
9. Co-op Wine Spirits Beer reserves the right to end the contest, or amend the rules at any point during the contest.
10. To be eligible for the prize draw, all entries must be received prior to close of business November 23.
11. All winners are required to sign a disclaimer form F-226.