Personalized Private Wine Locker Program
Private Locker Program
We are proud to introduce a unique and specialized program
Looking for that perfect gift for the wine enthusiast in your life, or a special treat for yourself? Our three-month wine locker experience is sure to be a fit. This program is one-of-a-kind and a first for wine aficionados in Calgary, your personalized experience begins when you sit down with one of our sommelier team members and have them create a personal and customized profile just for you or your loved one. Each month you will be delighted as you open up your locker to find a selection of unique and wonderful wines that have been chosen just for you. The program can easily be extended into a full one-year program.
Please contact us for more information.
Create and expand your personal wine collections with the help of our in-house sommeliers. The Private Wine Locker Program is a fully personalized wine experience that allows every locker owner to select their wine’s varietals, vintage, country, styles, etc. and then enjoy the benefits of having bottles chosen and placed directly in their locker based on their own personal “wish-list”.
Our store manager or sommelier will be happy to discuss the program with you in detail and describe the many other benefits available to our Private Wine Locker Program members. Stop by your nearest Tasting Centre for more details about this exciting opportunity and secure your locker today.
Benefits of Personalized Private Wine Locker Program
- Personalized keyed wine locker with name plate.
- Tailored wine profile designed with your in-house sommelier.
- Exclusive personalized wine selections placed in your locker each month according to your level of ownership.
- Occasional wine selections that are exclusive to participants and not available for purchase off the shelf.
- Six private sommelier-facilitated wine tastings for participants each year.
- Advance notice of Calgary Co-op Wines & Spirits events and dinners.
Sommelier concierge service for assistance in planning menus, tastings and personal events.